MKII Mud Vacuum Unit
The MKII Mud Vacuum Unit is a portable unit suitable for various functions including the maintenance of rig floors, shale shaker and mud pit areas.
- Tank Capacity of 150 Litres
- Forklift points and 4 leg wire rope sling
- Enclosed in a robust skid
- Unit is fully automatic with a manual dump facility for final discharge on completion of operations
Designed for the rapid recovery of liquid / mud spillages in rig floor operations. The unit can be used with oil, sludge, mud, silt, seawater and other viscous material.
- Maximum free-flow delivery – 150 gpm (568 l/min)
- Maximum fluid working pressure – 120 psi (8 bar)
The unit is available for rental and comes supplied complete with:
- 2 off 2"x 15 Mtr Anti-Static Suction/Discharge Hoses
- 1 off Suction Lance Assembly & Gulper Head
Dimensions and Weight:
- (L) 1100mm x (W) 800mm x (H) 1700mm
- Weight: 300kg
MKII Mud Vacuum Unit Gallery